Candace over at Twiggie makes had a Tuesday Top 10 Getting to Know You. Here are my answers:
Top Ten: Getting to know YOU!
1) What would you call yourself if you could choose your own name? I am not sure. When I was younger I hated my name, and my mom said I could go by my middle name. I never have.
2) What was your worst date (as in going out on a date, not an actual calendar date…unless you have a really bad one to share)? I went on a date with a guy to Applebees. He told me his spending limit as we were looking over the menu, and I didn't have money with to pay for myself...
3) If you had to teach one subject in high school or college, what would it be? Family and Consumer Ed
4) When was the last time you laughed so hard you cried? I can’t remember. I can remember about an hour ago, I laughed so hard it hurt.
5) What is the kindest thing anyone has ever done for you? Listen when I had a problem.
6) If money or skill-set was no issue, what would you love to do for a living? Fashion design
7) What is one thing as an adult/parent/spouse you do that you swore you would never do? Leave my kids act up in public.
8) If you could go back to one particular time in your life (not to live, not to change anything, just to visit) when would it be? College
9) If your walls could talk, what would they say about you (good & bad)? I am a caring individual and lack patience.
10) If you could fix or put an end to one problem in the world what would it be? War