Friday, January 25, 2008

Cute Pic of Meadow and Sad Story

See my cute little girl? Don't you love the outfit she is in? Check out Puppy and her two fingers in her mouth. That is her natural pose.

Now for the sad story. Wednesday night she crawled under the computer desk (she knows it is off limits). I told her to get out, and I was nursing Lily. I heard her scream. I looked down and she had her fingers stuck in the CPU. There is a door that opens and somehow you can another drive or something. Anyway, I told her to stay still. I put Lily down on the floor, and in that time she yanked her hand out. her index and ring finger are bruised and she took a big chunk out of her middle finger. It bled a lot. I think it still hurts her a bit. She has gotten over it. I haven't. I feel so bad. I wish the computer wasn't in the living room, so she wouldn't be tempted to play with it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Poor Meadow!! That really stinks. I hate when stuff like that happens, esp. when the kids know they're not supposed to be in something and then they get hurt. I know it was awhile ago, but I hope it healed fast! And the two fingers in her mouth - so cute! Conner's always been a two-finger-at-a-time sucker, so it's funny to see other kids who do the same thing!