Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Random thoughts

I am currently 9 weeks and 5 days pregnant. I have had a blah day, so I am drinking milk out of a daquiri glass. Well, I sure as well can't drink a daquiri out of the daquiri glass. I feel bad leaving it get dusty in the cabinet indefinately. Afterall, this used to be my favorite glass.

I am watching the Biggest Loser, which my husband recorded for me. I am so emotional. I have watched the entire season. I can relate to women on the show. I hopefully can shed some of the fat I have gained since moving to South Carolina. After realizing how well our puppies sleep at night when we go for a walk after walk...my DH is willing to walk with me every night...err most nights.

As for being pregnant, I had my first doctor appointment yesterday. After the routine stuff of checking my weight, blood pressure, etc. I had to get blood taken about three weeks ago to make sure that I am healthy (i.e. no diabetes, high chloresteral, hepatitis B, etc). All the tests came back negative, which I assumed, because I had the tests done before I moved to SC at my last physical. The doctor was great. First we met in his office and talked about what to expect. Then, I had my exam and an ultra sound. The ultra sound was so emotional. I got to see the baby's head, arm, and legs. Then, I had to go back to work and act normal. My due date is now my wedding anniversary. How ironic is that?

Well, I should probably get something accomplished around the house.

No comments: