Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Quirks

I decided to participate in Heather's blog challenge. For this week she has challenged her readers to make a list of their quirks. I think I decided to do this one, because it is actually challenging for me. I actually have to think about what makes me quirky. I have to do this on my own, because there is no one to ask. I could ask DH, but his responses would be biased to his opinion. OK, so here it goes--deep breath:

1. I read all sorts of blogs and never comment.
2. I don't make my bed, because chances are I will sleep in it again.
3. I talk to my dogs like they are humans. Sometimes DH and I have respond for the dogs.
4. I waste a lot of time on the internet.
5. I wear my clothes several times before washing (this does not include undergarments).
6. I am obsessed with cleaning my ears. I had a bad blockage in junior high, and ever since I am determined to keep minimal wax in there.
7. I barely write in my own blog, but expect others to update theirs regularly.

I think 6 is enough for now.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Loved reading these! Thanks for playing :-). It was fun to discover that you're still reading my blog!