Friday, May 11, 2007

Tag...Your It

In response to being tagged by Heather...here are 7 random facts about me.

1. I tried really hard to think of something random, then I realized it wouldn't be random if I thought about it?

2. I put new bedding on my bed today. By new I mean it has never been on a bed before.

3. Meadow isn't feeling well...I think it is teeth...I am having a hard time with it too.

4. I had an ultra sound 4/30. We couldn't tell the sex of the baby b/c it's legs were crossed. The doctor ordered another ultra sound to monitor the baby's growth for June 6th.

5. In college I was rarely in bed before 2, and now I am lucky to make it to 9.

6. When I was real young I bit through my tongue while playing on a trapezee bar at a campground. I got to eat ice cream the rest of the night. I have scar in the middle of my tongue from that, and having my tongue pierced.

7. I was going to say that I have never had stitches, but I remembered I had them 10 months ago from having Meadow.

No comments: