Saturday, September 08, 2007

To Lily

Dear Lily,

You have been in my life just over 3 weeks. You are so amazing to me. When we had you, you seemed so fragile to us. About a week ago, Daddy commented on how you didn't seem fragile anymore. A few days later you had a well baby check up and it confirmed that you grew and gained quite a bit of weight. Which confirmed that you lost some fragility.

Still to me you are precious and fragile. Very lovable and adorable. It amazes me how when we take you in public how people comment on how cute you are. I don't need the confirmation. I know you are cute. We have the same problem with your big sister, Meadow. I fear that I can't let Daddy out in public with you two.

I think I am very fortunate to have two beautiful daughters. You both fill my heart up with so much love. I know I will enjoy seeing you both grow up. I want to savor every moment of it. I hope that Meadow and you will be best friends. I know you two will have tough times together--that is part of having a sibling.

I love you. I will always love you.

Love,
Momma

No comments: