Saturday, September 08, 2007

To Meadow

Dear Meadow,

Today you are 14 months old. Everyday you amaze me. I love watching you grow and learn. Exploring your surroundings and learning what you can do. You try to see exactly what you are capable of. It is so intriquing. I think it is funny that you practice your new skills in your crib before and after you sleep.

You have been so helpful lately and a good big sister. You help pick up everything but your toys. Even now you are trying to help me type this. I have to keep hitting delete to get hid of the random numbers, letters, and symbols you keep adding. When Lily cries you show concern. You want to touch her, and sometimes are rough. You don't realize how rough you are. That is OK, we will help you. One day you will learn.

I think I am very fortunate to have two beautiful daughters. You both fill my heart up with so much love. I know I will enjoy seeing you both grow up. I want to savor every moment of it. I hope that Meadow and you will be best friends. I know you two will have tough times together--that is part of having a sibling.

I love you. I will always love you.

Love,
Momma

No comments: