Saturday, July 12, 2008

Happy 2 years!

Dear Meadow,
Today, you have been 2 for 4 days.
The past few months you have had a word explosion and started to experience more emotions. Sometimes, you get frustrated trying to express these emotions. Other times you get frustrated because we don't understand what you are trying to say. Both instances result in tantrums. Always remember, no matter how frustrated we get with each other - I still love you.
In the past two years I have learned to love and laugh like never before. I have experienced the worst heart ache when you are upset with me. Yet my love for you still grows. I have laughed so hard, because of something you did or said, and my love for you continues to grow. There are too many times to count where I think of you doing something goofy and laugh to myself.
You amaze me everyday with what you know and say. I love watching you figure things out and how the world around you works. Your fearless curiosity is astounding. You keep me wondering what you are going to do next. I often wonder if I will be prepared for your next milestone.

I look forward to spending many more years with you, Monkey!
Love, Momma

No comments: