Friday, February 02, 2007

Come out come out where ever you are!

So, of the blogs I read, three have been updated today (and one several times). I was going to post comments on some to ask what is going on....then I thought that is so hyprocritcal of my...because I couldn't remember my last post.

Meadow has had diarrhea for 2 days now. Today, she has had a problem with eating. Yesterday DH had issues trying to get her to eat. Today, she is hungry with a vengence. She wouldn't take any pedialyte for DH yesterday, but sucked it down for me today. Meadow did so good with it today, that I had to run to Wal*Mart to get more. The problem I have today with her is that she has only had 1 good nap. Normally she takes 2 good naps. The three mini naps she took today got disruppted by dogs. Only one of mine caused the problem (twice today), but the neighbor dog was howling all day while her owners where gone.

I can't wait to move.

Now that you have what I have been up to today, I want to see your update! Let me know how you all are doing!

No comments: