Saturday, February 17, 2007

REWARD!!!!

REWARD!!!!

My dogs ran away this morning. I called the sheriffs department and they said the girls were spotted South of town on the busy highway. Dazie has a blue collar on with a purple leash (and the collar did report that the dogs had a leash on), and Miischka just has on a purple collar. If you want to see my adorable dogs I have pics of them here. Dazie is the brown and white on, Miischka is the black and white one with her head in the water bowl.

At this point in time they have been missing 14 1/2 hours. My DH is out again looking for them. I have called vet clinics, the Humane Society, and Sheriff's department (several times).

I believe I have posted pics of the girls before. I will try to post some more if I can get them downloaded.

2 comments:

Heather said...

Oh no! I hope that you guys find them soon! My fingers are crossed for you.

Heather said...

I hope you find them soon April! You must be heartbroken :(

(((HUGS)))