I couldn't blog last week, because my mom was here. I had a great time with her. We really didn't do much. We sat around and talked. It was soooooo nice to be able to spend time with her, again. It really made me homesick having her here. Taking her to the airport was extremely difficult. I really wanted to board the plane with her. Beautimous would have loved that (wouldn't you...I know you are reading this).
This week there has been so much negativity in my life, I didn't feel like rehashing it here. I don't want this to turn into some big complain spot for me. Work isn't going well, both dogs had the touch of some sickness,I keep hearing where I have lived in WI keeps getting snow (I love snow), and I will stop there or you will think I am trying to write an old country song.
I know it is Wednesday, and the week is not over. Here is to hoping the week gets better. I am going to make a list of 5 good things that happened this week:
1. I put Meadow's swing together and it works.
2. I came across a potentially good opportunity (I can't blog about this now, but I will in the future).
3. Meadow has finally moving consistently. I can feel her on the inside and outside. She is most active between 3-5 PM.
4. I finally hooked the scanner up, and started on Meadow's scrapbook. I needed to scan in the Ultra Sound pictures and baby pictures of DH and I.
5. DH fixed the tail light on my car.
6. I talked to Beautimous last night. And it is really her fault I got the scanner hooked up. By the way, I got yelled at for by DH for doing it, because I could have hurt myself or the baby. Don't worry I didn't tell DH that it was you who helped me decide to get it out of the garage.
Yes, I know that was six, and I do know how to count. I figured 6 just means I have more good happen than I thought this week.