Tuesday, December 13, 2005

My puppies

Thanks fastbackstang for telling me about Mr. Nice Guy's blog. It is hilarious. There were a couple of times I woke the dogs up laughing.

I think there may be some randomness in this entry.

I have two dogs. Dazie is a two year old Husky/Border Collie Mix. We have had her since she was 8 weeks old. Anyway, I think the poor dog is going through sympathy pangs. I am at the stage in my pregnancy where I am tired all the time. Dazie is normally energetic, and will drag us out of bed for a walk or a hike. Anyway, the past four mornings we have had to coax Dazie out of bed.

My other dog is a pure-bred siberian husky puppy we call Miischka. She is a little turd. There is not much more to say about her. She is going through the typical puppy stuff. Teething, potty training, and learning the rules. Dazie has been good about teaching her some of the rules, but I think Dazie secretly relishes in the fact that Miischka gets in trouble.

I think that is it for tonight. I am more tired than I thought. Now, I am going to go have to fight for my space in bed. When I put Miischka in her crate (which is in the bedroom) DH was laying in the middle of our bed. He was all sprawled out. If I can't get him onto his side of the bed, I will have to sleep on the couch.

Good night all!

No comments: