Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Holy Active Baby.

I have a whole list of topics to write about. Now, I don't feel like writing about those topics. They don't seem appropriate for my current mood. I am really not in the mood to write, but it has been so long.

I really don't have an update. Well, except I can see my stomach move. It started on Sunday. I was sitting in a meeting, and looked down just as she started moving! It was the coolest thing. I thought I would freak out when I saw it. I wish DH could see it or feel it. He is never around when she is active. I find when I lay on my left side she is really active. When I do kick counts I lose counts. I don't even have to consume sugar to feel her move anymore.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that's so great April! I loved watching Conner dance around in there. Wait about another 2 months and you'll be able to play *guess the body part* and you'll get really good at it too ;)

Heather said...

I'm so excited for you!

We need some belly shots!