Thursday, April 13, 2006

Oh the Heat

My house is so hot! Gas is very expensive. Therefore, I am refusing to turn on the A/C. The guy who bought our house while it was being built neglected to but ceiling fans in the room we are using for the office and the room we will be using for the baby. Now it seems greedy to me. He thought since he wasn't going to spend much time in those rooms why put ceiling fans in them? Well, what about the families who will live in the house after you?

Anyway, I think I am going to try to talk to DH to see if we can get one in the office and next month put one in the baby's room. I can tell you already it is going to be a hot summer. The builder was smart and put in the wiring so if one day some one wanted a ceiling fan and a light they could hook it up.

It is so hot in here, I am having problems breathing. The air is sooooo thick!

I am supposed to be cleaning the office, but I just can't with the heat and humidity.

No comments: