Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Is it just me or is it everyone else too?

Is it really the new, cool, hip thing to be pregnant? It seems everywhere I look I see another pregnant woman. Am I just noticing this, because I am pregnant or is there a greater phenomenon going on that I am not aware? On a daily basis I see several pregnant women, and I am not counting my coworker who is pregnant. I am not complaining--I am just curious to what is causing the phenomenon? Well, there is the obvious cause...but is there something else? Have ppl gotten that bored?

A friend and I were talking today about pregnant people. Think of all the celebrities who are currently pregnant or recently had a baby. Think of the people on television who are pregnant (Abbie on ER, the people on 7th Heaven...). To top it off, everywhere I go I see a handful of pregnant people. Within a year in my neighborhood there will be 4 of us having babies. I think it is great, because my daughter will have kids to play with around her age--granted we all stay in the neighborhood.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations on your pregnancy!

I run a website that lists ttc, expecting, and new parent bloggers to help us all find one another.

I have added your blog to the due date listings. If you would like for me to remove the link to your blog or if I need to correct any information, please do let me know. The site URL is

href="http://babyblogorama.net">http://babyblogorama.net
and my e-mail address is my3monkeys at gmail dot com.

Thank you and congratulations again!

Unknown said...

Urgh, sorry about the messed up link.

babyblogorama.net