Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Nesting and updates

Tuesday, I came home, and had to double check to make sure I was in the right house. The interior of my house is clean! DH spent 6 hours cleaning the house! I was so proud of him, I really wish there was something I could do to show my appreciation toward him. Actually, I think I have been showing him a lot by getting him special things like a big cookie (we normally get one for birthdays or other special occasions).

DH did leave me a list of things he wanted me to do: clean up my scrapbooking mess off the dining room table, fold laundry, clean up the office, and call to tell him I love him. I got the scrapbooking mess organized and put away, laundry folded, and I called to tell him I love him. Tonight I tried to clean the office, but as I look around I am not sure I could clean and organize the office. My belly feels huge and uncomfortable, and my body is sore and tired. I have roughly 5 weeks left of this.

Anyway, if I get the office cleaned and organized DH said he build me a craft table. I think he is sick of my project mess. I wonder if he would understand why I don't have the office done. First of all there are some pretty heavy things I would need to move.

Well, I am off to at least put the clothes away.

No comments: