Friday, July 07, 2006

First I would like to thank Candace. A whle back she gave me some really good advice about labor. She told me to go into it with an open mind. DH and I were really not wanting for me to be induced. But with the pain I have gone through the past two days has made me feel much better about the decision to get induced tonight. I didn't want to feel guilty about it. I am still not happy about it, but this is a good choice. I feel like my body takes two steps forward and takes a step back. If only it would dialate.

I keep praying they don't have to give me pitocin. Hopefully, the cervedil will do what it needs to do. Now, I just need to call the hospital to see if they give me dinner...

3 comments:

Heather said...

Good luck tonight April! Trust me, I know what its like to have things go completely against your wishes...my entire labour and delivery were like that. But the end product is all that matters, and soon enough you'll be holding little Meadow in your arms and it will all be worth it!

Candace said...

April I'm so sorry you're having such a hard time :( I know how you wanted to do this naturally and I'm praying that Meadow gets things moving on her own before you're induced. GL today (and tonight) - I'll be thinking about you!!

Candace said...

April, I've been thinking about you!! I hope by now you're holding your precious Meadow. I know you're probably extremely busy but please post an update as soon as you can - I'm dying to hear all about it!!