Saturday, July 22, 2006

Poopcano and other bodily fluids

Meadow is two weeks old today. Time has gone by so fast. I got an e-mail today from my aunt. She asked how is motherhood. It is wonderful. It is the hardest job I have ever had, and the one that I want/need to succeed at in the worst way. DH thinks that I am a great mother. He has "noticed" that things around the house are getting done faster/better. OK, so before Meadow I wasn't much of a housekeeper...nor did I have a desire to be a good housekeeper.

As for daddy...
I was trying to cook dinner tonight when DH called me into the bedroom (where he was keeping Meadow occupied). He told me Meadow needed her diaper changed and he would finish dinner. What I didn't realize is I was dealing with a poopcano. She had poop all the way up her front and back. In my life I have never seen such and explosive diaper.

We (Meadow and I) have had quite a day with her bodily fluids. This morning I had on a scoop neck muscle shirt. I finished nursing and burping her. We were chillin', when she...um...spit up down my shirt. She had perfect aim right between the twins and saturated my bra and shirt. WHen I bartended male customers would try to toss coins down my shirt between the twins when I would walk by with no success. My daughter on the other hand...has amazing aim.

No comments: