Saturday, January 21, 2006

I did...SOMETHING!!!

So, I layed out fabric for the shell of the dog bed. I need to sew that, then I can start working on the pillow insert part. I just don't feel like sewing this late at night. I figured out my fear...fear the pups would get in the way, and I would lose my cool. It happened, and I did. I almost beat Miischka, so I put them outside. Hopefully, in the next 24 hours I can sew the shell...

Now, I am hungry. What to eat...what to eat.

I am so glad Miss Oklahoma won. I didn't like Miss Georgia's answer to the question about what most shaped your life. I don't think she really answered the question. I would have just gotten to the point as they only have 30 seconds to answer the question.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't worry - your nesting instinct will kick into overdrive and you won't be able to stop doing *stuff*. Mine hit me just after our big u/s and after that I was going going going until about 34 weeks. Did you finish the dog bed? That's so cool you can sew. I used to could, but never really committed to any one project. So I stopped. I've often thought of picking it up, but I really don't know what I'd want to sew...