Friday, January 13, 2006

Short term goals

God did not intend for me to do certain things. I am very aware of the things I cannot do (struggle with). With a baby on the way these things are things I need to get better at and master. I have never been much of a housekeeper. What I need to do in the next couple of months...is get my house spotlessly clean, organize, declutter.

Actually, I am good with organized clutter, but I will admit I am a HUGE pack rat. So, is DH. It will be interesting trying to get him to downsize. Some of my neighbors and I are having a garage sale in March. I will need to get everything organized for that. My plan is to take the money from the garage sale and put towards a savings account for the baby.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ooooh I hate clutter. Makes me feel suffocated! I have a friend who is a terrible pack-rat, I mean the kind where she will save newspapers and just have them sitting in these large stacks in her living room and she has a hard time throwing garbage away (can you imagine!?). But your nesting instinct will kick in soon and you'll be organizing like crazy!

I hope your garage sale goes well!