Monday, January 30, 2006

Keeping people updated

Somewhere in the rush of life I lose track of my friends, and they lose track of me. I have an IRL (In Real Life) friend (who I will call Beautimus), who informed me through IM that I need to update my blog.

This week end I e-mailed a bunch of friends who did not know I am pregnant, among other things, to let them know what is going on in my life. I got two responses back that made me believe that they did not get that I am pregnant. Which makes me laugh, because I know I tend to ramble--causing them to miss something. Hopefully, through this blogging experience I will get better at story telling.

Amongst the congrats, I find out a friend is going to be induced today. This is her second child. I keep checking my e-mail to see if her husband has had a chance to e-mail us the news! This was first I heard she was pregnant. LOL. She said that she thought another friend (K) would update everyone. I assumed the same with my pregnancy. I thought for sure my best friend would tell K, and my friends from college would find out through the grapevine. My friends are not gossips, but I we talk amongst ourselves. It isn't that we want dirt on eachother...it is just very hard to get ahold of our large group. We have busy lives. Thank God for e-mail.

Anyway, I should check my e-mail to see if any baby news has been delivered!

1 comment:

Randi said...

I agree, thank God for emails and blogs, that is how I stay in touch with people...I'm really bad with phone and letters, life is too busy, even more so since I had a baby. Good Luck getting the word out to all your friends.