Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Sweet Dreams

I did it! When I was at work, I thought about what I could blog about, and wrote it down!

Last night, I had a real vivid dream. In the dream I was having some issues with my pregnancy, and the doctor got us in right away. They did an ultra sound to make sure everything was OK. There were two nurses in the room. The first nurse left, and the second one got quiet and said, "She was not suposed to do this." Of course we were curious to what the first nurse did wrong, so we inquired.

She asked us if we were interested in finding out the sex of the baby. We told her "Yes," and she showed us the picture. On the bottom it said "Baby Boy (Our Last Name)."

I told a lady at work and she said that the dream meant that I am having a girl. Like it matters the sex of the baby. We really want to know, so we can prepare for the baby. I feel bad calling the baby, "baby," I would like to call him or her by the name we picked out for the baby. I would like to start making wall hangings.

I am starting to get excited about the baby. I wish I could have it now. 9 months just seems to long to wait.

3 comments:

Heather said...

At least you don't have to wait nine months anymore! When will you be finding out, and will you share the names that you've picked out or will that be a surprise for everyone else?

Randi said...

Hey there! I found your blog through Heather's. Congrats on your pregnancy! I love finding other "prego" bloggers! I'm due in 10 days and I can't wait to have my baby boy. This is my first. I love to read other gals stories about their journy through pregnancy. Good Luck!

-Randi

Anonymous said...

I had 3 different dreams that *said* I was having a girl, but alas I'm getting a little boy. And the big u/s is the best - really makes everything so real, esp. b/c you'll be seeing a baby in there, not a blob with little twigs moving about. I hope s/he cooperates for you! If it's a boy, they most definately will (mine couldn't keep his hands off his little penis - halarious) ;)